Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Running like God

The title of this entry cant explain it any better. Since yesterday, I'm up close to $40, by just playing $2nl and a little $5nl on 20 tables. I also won this total amount in maybe 3-4 hours. I'm hoping it's not just a heater that I'm on, and I'm just really good at full ring, but chances are heater lol. Either way, I'll definately take it for such a short amount of time at the lowest stakes on Stars.

I also decided to not go through with my break, as I do not have a lot to do for the time being. I'm still waiting to start my new job, so I'll be taking my break after I get it. So until then, I'll be grinding full ring games on 20 tables just hoping to continue this good run I am on :)


-Inscore77

4 comments:

SavagePenguin said...

Nice run. Just remember, "Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."

20 tables is way beyond my capabilities.

Huski said...

Nice run. Keep playing good but how anyone can manage 20 tables is beyond me. I would advise you not to take a break unless you are really sick of poker. Good Luck at the tables!

Entiteit said...

Hi it's eNTy from CC again,

Seriously inscore you gotta tell me someday how you ever managed to get to 6 million.

I'm almost at 1 million now [920k] and the amount of swings I get is enormous. Basically it all depends if you get cards or not, cause it's just impossible to outplay them either on 100/200 or even in the sng's. I find they are pretty much all huge calling stations..

End rant and wish me luck
[my initial goal is 3 mil]

inscore77 said...

20 tables=nothing to me lol

I could easily do several more, just havent tried it yet