Sunday, June 1, 2008

Man I'm Lazy

I havent updated in we'll just say, forever lol. I've just had so much other stuff going on that I have not had time to. To sum things up since my last blog entry, I made a lot of money and lost a lot of money, but still have a great bankroll to work with, especially considering it was at $60 from selling play chips a month and a half ago. I have made a full transistion of my roll from Stars to Full Tilt, just because I needed a change for a while. It will not be permanent, I will still be playing on both sites, but the majority of my play will be on Tilt, especially with the Mini Series of Poker starting. Thats about it for now, I'm going to start giving my blog more attention from now on!

2 comments:

Entiteit said...

Nice to hear you're still alive!

Man I give you so much respect for getting to 6mil playchips, playmoney is such a bitch it's unreal !

Just now I was cruising on the CC highway and I noticed you placed first in a CCOP event. And I was shocked to conclude you didn't mention it in your blog.. Where's the lvoe man, where's the pride ?!

:') Enty

inscore77 said...

Lol, I've been really busy, and I got lazy with my blog, and just failed to mention I won it lol. Trust me, any big things going on from now on will be placed in this blog