Thursday, June 5, 2008

Taking a drop in stakes

But not because of a downswing or anything of that nature. I cashed out a fairly large sum of money today to buy some stuff I wanted/needed. First my want, I bought a PS3 today, which will arrive on Monday! I'm really excited about getting it, however I'm going to be renting games for it for a little while lol. Next, I bought a wireless router for my laptop. I have been using a mobile thing from the cell phone company, but it's too expensive and too unreliable for the price. My router will be here Tuesday. Finally, the last thing I bought was a desperate need, as my PC has a major virus on it and has not been running good at all. So I bought an antivirus program, because none of the free stuff or stuff on my PC was taking care of it. It's a lot of money out of my roll, but it's all for good stuff lol

I'm going to have a $140 roll left to work with, which is plenty of money to start over. I plan on grinding $1 sng's and mtt's again as I did before. The thing I'm not sure of however is if I want to have my money on Stars or Tilt, I'll be making that decision soon though. All in all, I'm very happy I was able to spend some of my poker money on this stuff, especially considering I never made a deposit and the real money came from all the play money I sold. I'm basicly getting all this stuff for free lol

2 comments:

Giridara said...

Hello Inscore77,
I came to your blog from cardschat. I"m a member too. I'm running a poker website ( www.pokerallied.com) and i intend to publish an online poker players story such as yours.
If u interesting to share your poker play experiences or your whole poker career story to my visitors i am most gladly to publish your story.
just send your story to: giridara@gmail.com.
you can add a link to your blog from your story.
thanks. hope to hear from u soon.

SavagePenguin said...

Cake?
Bastard?
FTW?