Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another rebuy

I actually ran pretty deep in this one though. After the rebuy/addon period I had a 16k stack, which put me in the top 200 for the hour. Second hour was fairly blan, adding only 5k more to my stack to be at 21k. After the second break is when things really picked up for me. I moved from 21k to over 80k at one point. I would like to go into detail of some of the hands I played, but the biggest was probably me having AK and hitting the A against a person with JT who had hit nothing...ya stupid play by him I know lol. Anyways that took me to around 60k, and I ground the rest of the stack. I wish things would have kept going this good for me after the next break, as I went completely card dead, and I wasnt even able to complete a successul steal in posistion. I dwindled down to around 55k-60k(dont remember exactly), which at the time it happened I was pretty well behind average. I caught AQs in the BB, raised to 15k and got one caller. Flop brought my A, and since the pot was so large compared to my stack, I decided to push. Villian called with 33, and a set :( My tourney was over. I finished 262 and got paid $31 and some change for my efforts, so not a complete loss

Moving on to other things, I will not be playing the Sunday 100k, either rebuy, or any other tourney until around 12am as I will be out doing things for most of the day. I also probably will not be playing the rebuy again for a few days, just because I've played it for three days in a row and want a break from it. Well thats it for now, be sure to check back


-Inscore77

No comments: