Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good couple days

Havent been blogging lately, but honestly, I havent had a lot to write about. I cashed out another $200, so I'm working with around a $200 roll for the time being. I've been cashing several tourneys the past couple days as well. I've cashed 4 NLHE tourneys, and a HORSE tourney. I finished deep in 3/5 cashes, but still looking for another final table. The way I've been playing the past couple days, I am expecting to make one very soon!

I will be keeping this blog more up to date(hopefully lol) from here on. I feel like the very few of you that do read this blog have been cheated, and I'm going to begin making more entries again.


-Inscore77

4 comments:

Curtis Jones said...

I don't feel cheated although I wish your posts were longer :P But anyways keep up the good work your gonna hit a big MTT here soon maybe the rebuy :)

inscore77 said...

Well I should have done better in the, but got unlucky as hell, set of 6's running into a straight made with K3, then JJ losing to AJ to put me out. Had 35k until those 2 hands killed me

inscore77 said...

^^^I meant to say should have done better in the rebuy

Entiteit said...

yeah man I want a refund !

No seriously I like your blog and still enjoy reading it.

Just keep it up and I'll be happy :)