Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm through for a while

I'm not going to be playing poker for a while, except for a couple CC freerolls here and there. I am officially on my break. I cashed out all the money I had remaining in my account and am going to buy some games for my PS3, which I have been wanting to do for a while now.

The main reason I am taking a break is because I just started a new job, and I need some time to get settled into it. Right now, there is just no room for poker. I'll definately be coming back, and I WILL win more mtt's and hopefully make enough to consider playing poker for a living. Yes, I said it, I have hopes of becoming a pro. I know my stats are ugly as of now, but it will take time to turn them around. Well, thats all for now, until we meet again!


-Inscore77

2 comments:

Curtis Jones said...

Breaks always help, and never be ashamed of a goal or a dream. If you want to be pro, don't give up. More power to you!

inscore77 said...

Def not ashamed bro, I cant wait to pull a fat wad of hundreds out of my pocket lol