Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Working on my cash game

Lately I've found myself multi-tabling full ring cash games. I'm running 12-16 tables at a given time. Since I dont have a large roll right now, I'm only playing $2nl, buying in for $3, which gives me plenty of money to play this many tables. I am hoping to move up the limits to higher stakes cash games, but I do need a lot of practice. This morning I played around a 30 minute session on 16 tables and was up over $12, so I think I can make something here. I'm done with sng's for a while, they have become too much of a pain to me(except the 180 player sng's)

I'm also going to be taking about a week off from poker, because I need a break and am getting a new job so I'll need to get settled into my new schedule. While I'm on my break, I'll be studying cash games on CardsChat, reading hand histories, and all in all just getting a general feel for the game. A lot of the members at CC have moved to ring full time, and make quite a bit of money off it, so I'm hoping to do the same, moving from the bottom to the top!


-Inscore77

No comments: