Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday 100k 4-20-08

Today's 100k went fairly well for me, I was actually able to make the money this week! The whole tournament was a complete roller coaster for me however, which does not suit my style of play at all. It seems like I would get up, take a hit, and then double up. That process repeated a few times. Every time I was dominating a hand, I lost. Likewise, everytime I was the underdog, I won. Just one of those days I guess lol. It finally settled down near the bubble, but I was very short stacked at this time. I decided to only play premium hands until after the bubble, and it paid off for me. Shortly after the bubble, I moved in with Q7s when I had 2 BB's left. I hit top pair, but lost to a straight. It was a fun tourney overall, and gave me a sense of accomplishment by making it through that many people to cash. I won $22.50, which is $20 profit for me because I was in off of a $2 satelite. This boosts my roll back over $100, so I did meet one goal I had for the week lol. Well I'm out, take care everybody!

No comments: