Thursday, April 10, 2008

First 2 Days of Real Money Play

I can't complain, but I was hoping for a little bit more out of it. I've played really well, just havent scored really huge. I've played three $1 mtt's, and several $1 sng's. Last night I stopped playing with $61 in my roll, tonight it's $57. Not a bad swing at all I dont think. I was really hoping for a big score tonight in one of my $1 mtt's. I made it into the money, but found myself shortstacked later on. I was in the BB and the SB pushes, and I call because it was only 400 more chips. I flop a set of 10's, but villian has a set of 10's with a higher kicker. I finished 233 out of about 2300. Not bad, but was really hoping for a deeper run. I then played some sng's, but lost in most I played, putting my roll down to $50, but then I won a 18 player sng for $7, which brings my total to $57.38. Well, more updates to come soon!

No comments: