Saturday, April 19, 2008

End of the week summary

Well, I did not meet either goal I set at the begining of the week, but I am still doing good on my original goal of the month, which is maintaining a $75 dollar bankroll. I have $86 dollars in my account right now, so I'm ahead of where I set my goal for now. My other goal was to place high in the sng leaderboard again, but that did not happen either. I had a pretty crappy week of tourneys, and all around play for that matter. Things did pick up near the end of the week however, as I won a couple 18 player sng's and cashed a few others. No goals for the coming week, except to do well in the 100k tourney on Stars tomorrow afternoon. I'll be giving a tourney report on it after it's over, so be sure to check back if you want to know how everything is going!

No comments: