Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Damn Comcast

I seriously hate the assholes, my bill is past due and they only cut the internet off. Why, I have no clue. I would much rather have the cable and movie channels cut off, but they take the net. Just makes no sense, especially since I was going to pay the damn bill by using the internet. Oh well, it's back on, and I am ready to play some poker. My only goal for this week is to not lose any money lol, I'll start making goals again in May, but my goal of $75 for April was easily met as I have around $130 right now. Feels good to be blogging again lol

4 comments:

Zach said...

Yeah, we used to have comcast, got fed up with their policy of needing 4 people to call from the neighborhood to confirm that the cable was indeed down and it wasn't an internal problem, even during big storms. And their customer service sucked. Switched to verizon internet and direcTV for satellite and I think it ended up being cheaper with better customer service. Glad you got it back though and can play poker, dunno what I'd do not being able to play lol.

inscore77 said...

Is there any way you can use the Verizon internet on a desktop or is it for laptops only?

Zach said...

Both, not sure on all the details of the setup but we have 2 desktops and then 2 laptops that each have wireless connections to the router. Obviously right now I'm not using it as I'm about 400 miles away, wireless doesn't stretch quite that far :).

Oh and I'll link your blog.

inscore77 said...

Thanks for linking me, and I'll definately have to look into that, I cant stand comcast anymore lol