Monday, April 14, 2008

From Good to Bad

Bit of a downswing the past couple days, I'm not sure how much I have lost, but I assure you it is nothing totally major. Just frustrated I can't seem to win these past couple days, but it will change, just ugly ol' variance. Did very well in the CardsChat buy-in tourney today, barely missed the final table, and definitely my own fault for not making it. Played some stupid hands, and got exactly what I deserved for doing it. Well, I'm taking Tues. off and starting fresh on Wed, I'm going to finish the current sng leaderboard block I am on, and immediately start a new one because this one is flat out horrible lol. Well I'm out everybody, good luck on your tables!

1 comment:

Curtis Jones said...

well hang in there i have a nice br on PS now so we can tear it up. My blog is updated and will be almost everyday now!