Saturday, April 12, 2008

Breaking a Bankroll Mangement Guideline(with good reason)

Well, I have a $81 bankroll right now, and I am going to play the $11 deepstack tourney today. I'm only doing this because I have a $20 bonus coming that I am guaranteed to recieve, and at least $10 in sng leaderboard prize money coming. I am excited about the deepstack, as it looks like a fun tourney to play. I also have a realistic shot at taking down this weeks Mercury sng leaderboard prize, which is $150. I have 5 games left in my low orbit, with 442 points right now. I want to bump that up to at least over 500 points, hopefully over 611(which is what the leader has right now lol). It looks like it's going to be a good day for my bankroll, so wish me luck with all the games I am playing today!

No comments: