Monday, July 7, 2008

My break so far

It's been going fairly well I guess. I've played a couple CC freerolls, some play money with Enty, and a single $1 mtt my friend Neil wanted me to play in. I'm happy that I've been able to stay away from playing a large amount of poker for the most part. All the games I have played really meant nothing to me except for fun, so I dont think they hurt anything.

I'm looking to re-deposit sometime in the next 2-4 weeks, so I'll be back to 20 tabling as soon as I can deposit. I'm going to put $150 on my account when I do, and start grinding $5NL, and play a few cheap mtt's here and there. Like I said before, sng's(except for a 180 player from time to time) are not going to be involved in my game anymore. I have found(like everybody told me before, but I chose not to listen) that cash games are where the profit is. I'm hoping I can build a nice bankroll with them, and hopefully go pro(far fetched I know) in the next 1 and a half to 2 years. Well I'm out of here, I need to get back to my day job lol


-Inscore77

3 comments:

Entiteit said...

Good luck !

I know you can do it,
You're going to get your ass kicked in the challenge so be sure to save $10 brah >_>

Curtis Jones said...

NIce post and I def beleive in you. Breaks help so much as you'll find out. Just stay focused on learning as much as possible now on cash games, so your ready. Won't be long till your at 25nl :)

inscore77 said...

5000NL is the ultimate goal lol