Sunday, May 11, 2008

I Finally Did It

I got my first No Limit Hold'em tournament win today. It could not have came at a better time for me, I was struggling with my bankroll and was down to around $20. This win puts me over $317!!! I was pretty much dominating every table I played at after there were 200 players left, and was well above average going into the final table. I knocked out 7 players during the course of the final table, and hardly lost any chips at all. When heads up started, I had a 10 to 1 chip advantage. I raised on the button with A7o and he pushed with QJ. The board brought all blanks, and I won the pot and the tournament! I fully intend on following bankroll management from here on out, I almost lost everything with not following it, and I'm going to consider this my second chance. Well I'm out, here is a picture of the tournament lobby!!!


4 comments:

Entiteit said...

Wow man congrats very nice win !

I know you can use it, well done !

Must feel good to have a 1st in such a big tourney like 2 weeks in your real money play :).

Keep it up boiii !

Curtis Jones said...

very nice win, i wont say much mainly because i knew you could do it and i was ther lol :P

very nice inscore

Icemonkey9 said...

Great win man, nice job. Having played with you before i know you're a good player and this was due.

Also next time make the screenshot larger/clickable so we can actually read it! :)

inscore77 said...

Well I'll need a little instruction on that one lol