Saturday, January 17, 2009

Very nice day :)

I just had an incredible day at the poker tables. Started off playing some sng's,did ok in a few of them, and actually cashed all but 2 or 3 that I played, then won about 5 buyins at 10nl. I cant figure out how to post a picture on here, when I do I'll be able to start posting graphs :)

Plans are staying the same for now, grind sng's with some cash thrown in. If I can continue the kind of success I had at cash games today though it might turn around, who knows? Anyways, +$80 on the day, not moving up anytime soon though, I plan on staying at 10nl and $5 and $6 sng's until at least the end of the month. Until next time...


-Inscore77

3 comments:

Icemonkey9 said...

Posting a picture is super easy on blogger ... there is a Picture Icon in the editor when you make a post just click on it and it prompts you to upload a pic (similar to facebook or something like that).

Anyways congrats on the heater you posted and the good day, keep it up.

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Unknown said...

Hi Blogger,

I have a business offer for you please contact me at Amy.evens@topspot-promotions.com.

Thanks and Regards,
Amy