Thursday, January 15, 2009

January so far

January, I must say, has been good so far. Monday night(well Tuesday morning) I got my first final table of the year in a 4 max PLO8 donkament. I finished 3rd for $130ish. In mtt's, thats the only thing that has really gone right, as I have hardly even been able to get itm, and even with that cash, I'm still probably just breaking even on the mtt side of things. Sng's however are going beautifully. I've profitted somewhere around $100 on the month so far, mostly just grinding stt's, on the $5 and $10 level. So far on the month I am +$140, so January has been treating me good :)

On another note, my Hold'em Manger trial was about to expire in a couple days, so I took some of my mtt winnings from the plo8 game and decided to finally buy the low stakes version. I got that one because I didnt want to(nor did I really have the money to) take another $25 out of my Stars account for stakes that I wont even be playing right now. The low stakes covers up to 50nl and $22 tournaments, so I'll be good for a while, but when the time comes I'm definately going to drop the extra $25 and get the pro version. Well, thats it for now, more coming soon!


-Inscore77

No comments: