Saturday, September 27, 2008

Final table bubble, HORSE ring, and UGA vs Bama

So yesterday I decided to play a $16.50 HORSE with some fellow CC'ers, and I bubbled the final table :( I was absolutely killing the tourney before around 12 players left. I was chip leader from about 37 players left until 12. Then I started getting bad cards, making bad reads, and getting bad beats. I ended up getting sucked out on in O/8 to hit the rail. $45 for my efforts, but a second final table on the day would have been sweet :)

I have began to play HORSE ring games as well. I have played these before, but never really seriously. As of right now, variance is on my side. I hope it stays this way, because the game is REALLY soft and easy to beat. I'll keep you all updated on my progress in this, I'm hoping to turn it into a full time thing if it goes well.

As for UGA vs Bama, I think Bama wanting to cancel because of gas prices tells it all. UGA dominates in this one, 35-14 to go 5-0 on the year. The blackout is always awesome too!


-Inscore77

No comments: